The patented EZ-RJ45® Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts improves performance! Reduces scrap, no wasted crimps. More reliable, higher performance. Crimp with the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool...crimps and trims in one cycle. Manufactured in the USA. Patented.
- Thru holes allow wire pairs to be inserted thru front of connector for faster terminations.
- Works with solid or stranded wire.
- Simple one piece design...no bars or liners.
- FCC compliant, UL rated. Use in category 3, 5, 5E compliant data networks.
- RoHS compliant
- EZ to verify wire sequence.
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260"), Max Insulated wire OD: 1.041mm (0.041")
- TAA Compliant
- QTY: 100 connectors
Here's what you need to know:
- Shipping Cost: Shipping is always FREE (within the continental United States).
- Handling Time: If we receive your order before 12pm on a business day (Monday - Friday), your order will ship out same day. Otherwise, it will ship out on the next business day.
- Transit Time: We ship from multiple warehouses around the country and only use priority 2 day shipping!
Our return policy is simple: if, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with one of our products, simply send us an email at email@example.com and we'll arrange to have the product picked up and returned to us at our expense. Then we'll give you a full refund.
Yup, that's it!