23 gauge solid conductors in 4 twisted pairs, with internal separators. Supports 10gb/s up to 180 feet (55 meters) or 1000mb/s up to 330 feet (100 meters). Tested to 550mhz. Supports power over ethernet (PoE).
- Ratings - Rated by Underwriters Laboratories for use in both in-wall (CL3) and in-ground (Direct Burial)
- REELEX Wind & 4” Payout Hole- Proprietary REELEX II wind and huge 4” payout hole combine to eliminate kinks and tangles as wire is pulled out of the box.
- A Tough Box - Reinforced handles, super-strong cardboard, and a water resistant coating ensure that the box can withstand a lot of abuse.
- Foot Markers & Room Labels - Foot markers ensure that you always know how much wire is left in the box. Room labels allow you can keep track of which room (and wall) each wire goes to.
- Rip cord and Low-Friction Tissue - Rip cord and low-friction tissue make it easy to remove the outer jacket when terminating.
- 100% Copper - We only use 100% copper conductors, no copper clad aluminum (CCA). CCA is an aluminum core with a thin layer of copper around the outside. It is frequently used as a low-performance, low-cost alternative to copper.
- Built To Spec - We only use full-thickness conductors, so you’ll never get anything less than what it says on the box. Reducing the thickness of a wire’s conductors is a common cost saving technique, but something we will never do.
- UL Verified and Listed - All of our wire uses appropriate jacketing material and has been tested by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet fire safety standards. We’ve never been called out by UL for falsely claiming to meet fire safety standards and we never will be.