This economical tool strips the cable jacket from Cat5/5e/6 twisted pair cables with professional results. Features a long life blade specifically designed to self-adjust to prevent nicks to the inner conductors. Durable, high impact plastic housing is molded in yellow to make it easy to locate.
- Removes the cable jacket on Cat5/5e/6 cables.
- Accepts cable diameters from 0.18" to 0.25" (4.5mm - 6.3mm).
- No adjustments required; easily switch from one cable type or insulation to another.
- Does not nick inner conductors.
- Recommended for PVC cable jackets.
- Long life blade.
Note: This is a special order item, please allow an additional 2 days for processing.
Here's what you need to know:
- Shipping Cost: Shipping is always free (within the continental United States).
- Handling Time: If we receive your order before 12pm on a business day (Monday - Friday), your order will ship out same day. Otherwise, it will ship out on the next business day.
- Transit Time: We ship out of Los Angeles, CA, so transit times will vary from 1–5 business days, according to this map:
Our return policy is simple: if, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with one of our products, simply send us an email at email@example.com and we'll arrange to have the product picked up and returned to us at our expense. Then we'll give you a full refund.
Yup, that's it!